To The Heart To The Heart

This brought tears to my eyes, I don't think I will ever find anything this powerful on Newgounds ever again.

To Darker Places To Darker Places

Welcome back! Not much I can say about this other than it had a great build up, sufficiently trancy with nothing jarring your mind out of your mental image, and it's going straight to my ipod!

MobiusIII responds:

Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it.

Forgoten Sector Forgoten Sector

I WANT THAT ENDING! Seriously though, I'm going to be listening to this on my way to work often. The pacing was great, enough transitions that it didn't feel repetitive, but not so many that it felt jumbled. The only downside is that sudden cut off.

wax-jr responds:

thanks man i know i felt the same way too but there was nothing i could do the song is 17 MB and the limit is 15 so i had no choice but i'll try to post the full ver. soon i'll post a link and stay tunned :)

00101010 00101010

I love creative bass lines as much as the next guy, but unfortunately this feels like a half finished song. It really needs an extra layer of something to keep the piece flowing. It doesn't have to be busy, just something to keep the song from getting boring. That said, what you have is very good.

statichazard responds:

thanks i appreciate it ill try and work with it more

PX9 B0UNC3 & cnb collab PX9 B0UNC3 & cnb collab

Simply Stunning

1:40 blew me away We need more of this on Newgrounds

{Firestorm} {Firestorm}

Congrats

Your work is awsome, this defenantly diserves the No1 techno slot. Hope it can hold!