BPO Disk BPO Disk

Very impresive

I defenantly think this hould be one of the 10 winners, however there are defenantly things that could be done to improve. the constant spinning got annoying, and I think you should try to come up with more ways to be mean. ex, some of the hardest parts where when it had stopped spining, but the controls where reversed. The notes where also very few. One soloution would be to create difficulty levels, just have easy still, normal what you have, and hard cover up the arrows, so you have to follow along. All in all, this is a very creative, challenging, and fun submission to the contest.

To The Heart To The Heart

This brought tears to my eyes, I don't think I will ever find anything this powerful on Newgounds ever again.

To Darker Places To Darker Places

Welcome back! Not much I can say about this other than it had a great build up, sufficiently trancy with nothing jarring your mind out of your mental image, and it's going straight to my ipod!

MobiusIII responds:

Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it.

Forgoten Sector Forgoten Sector

I WANT THAT ENDING! Seriously though, I'm going to be listening to this on my way to work often. The pacing was great, enough transitions that it didn't feel repetitive, but not so many that it felt jumbled. The only downside is that sudden cut off.

wax-jr responds:

thanks man i know i felt the same way too but there was nothing i could do the song is 17 MB and the limit is 15 so i had no choice but i'll try to post the full ver. soon i'll post a link and stay tunned :)